Website Terms & Conditions - Silverstream Packaging
Terms & Conditions
Links to Third Party Sites
Silverstream Packaging is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Silverstream Packaging is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Silverstream Packaging of the site or any association with its operators.
Links to this website
· you will get written consent from Silverstream Packaging beforehand;
· you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Silverstream Packaging logo;
· you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
· you do not in any way represent or imply that Silverstream Packaging is endorsing any products other than its own;
· you do not misrepresent your relationship with Silverstream Packaging;
· you do not present any false information about Silverstream Packaging;
· you do not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of Silverstream Packaging or its licensors;
· you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
· your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive, or infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Silverstream Packaging expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted above for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate. You shall fully indemnify Silverstream Packaging for any loss or damage suffered by Silverstream Packaging, either directly or indirectly, for breach of the above terms or any other part of these Terms.
No unlawful or prohibited use
Materials provided to Silverstream Packaging or posted at our website
to provide you with the services
you have requested;
to comply with other law,
including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
· to support a claim or defence in court.
Please see Privacy Statement for a list of your rights.
If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services that may be of interest to you. Our newsletter will be sent to you on a monthly basis. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time. The information held for our email newsletter may include details such as – Name, Job Title, business and / or personal e-mail address. Your data will only be used by Silverstream Packaging and will not be sold to another third party.
Termination / Access Restriction
Cancellations & Returns
Cancellations & Returns
You can return your purchase of any stock item to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the products but not for the delivery.
You can cancel or amend any stock order placed with us, provided that the order has not yet entered the dispatch process. Simply call us on 021 4318333 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide free courier delivery within Ireland and Northern Ireland on all orders over €100 and in most cases this can be delivered next day when ordered before 2pm.
For web orders under €100 there is a €6.50 delivery charge throughout Ireland
If you would prefer to call to our Cork warehouse we offer a free over-the-counter service, where you can pick up your items directly and discuss any queries with our packaging experts.
Please contact us on the details below for delivery prices to the UK.
Telephone:+353 (0) 214318111
Sales -Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following Standard Conditions of Sale shall govern this transaction except as otherwise specifically stated in writing, and are made between Silverstream Packaging ‘Limited (“the Seller”) and the Buyers (“the Buyers”) whose name and address is specified on this Order Confirmation Form:
I. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Seller, these conditions shall override any terms or conditions stipulated, incorporated or referred to by the Buyers in their order or negotiations.
2. The Sellers will attempt as far as possible to comply with delivery dates provided. However, subject to Clause 8 below and not withstanding any delivery date mentioned in the contract time shall not be of the essence so far as delivery is concerned.
3. Where the Buyers order goods which under the terms of the contract are to be delivered over a specific period, on the expiry of that period any goods remaining undelivered will be delivered to the Buyers and invoiced in accordance with the terms stated when the contra was entered into.
4. Where the contract provides for delivery of the goods by instalments, each instalment shall bedeemed to be the subject of a separate contract and non-delivery or delay in delivery of any instalment shall not affect the balance of the contract or entitle the Buyers to cancel same.
5. All quotations are made on the basis of prices subsisting on the day of the quotation, and the Seller reserves the right to amend the quoted price on the event of an increase in the cost of new materials, labour, overheads or other expense of the Seller affecting the quoted price before the time of delivery.
6. It is a term of this contract that the Buyers shall pay all sums due to the Seller on the date specified in the invoice for payment and if they fail to do so the Seller may (a) suspend deliveries under any or all contracts with the Buyers while the Buyers are in arrears and/or (b) give notice in writing that if any such sum or sums shall remain unpaid for 14 days any or all such contracts may be cancelled and if all such sums are not paid in that time may a further notice treat any or all such contracts as determined and claim damages as for wrongful repudiation by the Buyers. If the Seller believes the Buyers to be insolvent it may suspend deliveries until special terms of payment are agreed.
7. Deliveries may be suspended pending strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, fire, stoppages of transport, force majeure, prohibition of export or import, government decrees of requirements, war or any contingency of any kind whatsoever beyond the control of the Seller causing a short supply of labour, fuel or raw materials or otherwise howsoever impending or interfering with the manufacturer, use, delivery or carriage by land or by sea of goods of the description bought or sold. It any such suspension should continue for three months then the contract so affected may be determined at the option of the Seller or the Buyers, provided that the Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by such suspension or determination.
8. (1) The Seller shall not be liable for: (a) Any defects in the quality or state of the goods. (except for discrepancy in quantity) which would be apparent on a reasonable examination or for their being otherwise not in accordance with the contract unless the Buyers shall have given to the Seller within 10 days after receipt of the goods or of the Sellers invoice whichever be the earlier a written notice specifying the matters complained of and shall thereafter afford the Seller a reasonable opportunity of inspecting the goods before they have been used or processed: or (b) Any detects in the quality or state of the goods which would not have been apparent on a reasonable examination, unless such defects shall have been discovered within three months after receipt of the goods or of the Sellers invoice whichever be the earlier and the Buyer shall have given the Seller forthwith upon such a discovery a written notice specifying the matters complained of and shall thereafter afford the Seller a reasonable opportunity of inspecting the goods in their alleged defective state; or (c) Any discrepancies in quantity unless the Buyers shall have given to the Seller a written notice thereof within seven days after the receipt of the goods Provided always that as the Seller cannot guarantee exact quantities of goods supplied the Seller shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligations under the contract by delivery of a quantity plus or minus 10 per cent of the quantity specified and the Buyers shall pay at the contract rate for the actual quantity delivered, (2) Provided (i) that the Buyers have complied with the requirements as to notification contained in Clause 8.1 above (whichever may be applicable), and (ii) that the goods have been properly and correctly stored and/or used by the Buyers, and if the goods or any part thereof are defective in quality or state or (save for discrepancy in quantity) otherwise not in accordance with the contract then, if the Seller and the Buyers do not agree that the Buyers should accept the goods at an agreed value or that the goods should be made good at the Sellers expense, the Seller undertakes to accept a return of the relevant goods and at the Sellers sole option either to:- (a) repay or allow the Buyers the invoice price thereof; or (b) replace them as soon as may be reasonably practicable. This undertaking is given and shall be accepted by the Buyers in lieu of any other legal remedy. (3) The Sellers liability for loss of profit, damage to plant, or for any expenditure incurred on goods supplied or any consequential or special loss or damage sustained by the Buyers by reason of any breach of the contract by the seller or arising out of any act omission or of-neglect or default of the Seller (including negligence on the part of the Seller its servants or agents) shall in all cases be limited in the aggregate to the Contract value of the goods in question or the sum of 10,000.00 whichever be the less.
9. No responsibility will be accepted by the Seller in respect of non-delivery of goods, unless the Buyers notify the Seller, within 21 days from the date of receipt by the Buyers of the Sellers invoice. If consignments are delivered damaged or with part contents missing, they must be signed for accordingly and notification sent to the Seller within 3 days of delivery.
10. Where the Buyers buy goods for further manufacture, they are advised in their own interest to examine the goods before such further manufacture as the Seller accepts no liability for goods or material which have been cut, printed or otherwise fabricated or processed.
11. In the event of refusal by the Buyers to accept delivery, any storage of the goods at the Sellers premises (or elsewhere) will be at the expense of the Buyers and at the Buyers risk, and the Seller shall be entitled to charge the Buyers shall pay such reasonable commercial rent for such storage as the Seller shall stipulate, but without prejudice to any other rights of the Seller under these conditions of sale or otherwise.
12. Where the goods consist of containers, wrappers or other articles for use in connection with food, drug or other substance. the Buyers shall satisfy themselves that such food articles or other substance is not likely to be affected by any material used by the Seller in the mature or printing of such containers, wrappers or other articles and the Seller shall not be liable the Buyers or any third party in respect of any claim alleging that such food, article, drug or substance has been adversely affected.
13. Although great care is taken in the choice of materials and ink used in the manufacture of the goods, their suitability for packing any particular commodity must be at the Buyers risk and, unless specially agreed in writing by the Seller, no warranty or condition is given or shall be implied that the goods supplied are suitable in size, shape, capacity, quality or otherwise for the purposes for which the goods are bought.
14. All blocks, sketches and origination work remain the property of the Seller unless paid for by the Buyers.
15. In the case of printed items alterations from the original copy on and after the first proof, including alterations in style, will be charged extra. No responsibility will be accepted for any errors in proofs which have been passed by the Buyers.
16. While every effort will be made by the Seller to supply material in accordance with the quality of the samples submitted by the Buyers or quoted for this cannot be guaranteed and no condition of warranty to this effect shall be implied.
17. For the purpose of these conditions, the Buyers shall be deemed to have received the Sellers invoice on the day following the day on which such invoice is posted by the Seller.
18. TITLE AND RISK. From the time of delivery the goods shall be at the risk of the Buyers who shall be solely responsible for their custody and maintenance as if he were the owner, but unless otherwise agreed. the goods shall remain the property of the Seller until the price has been paid in full and unconditionally or until prior resale by the Buyers who shall sell as principal only. While the ownership of the Seller the Buyers shall keep the goods separate and identifiable from all other goods in its possession.
If the goods are converted into or incorporated with other products while in the ownership of the Seller then ownership in such other products shall vest in the Seller as if simply the solely the goods until such payment or resale as aforesaid.
In the event of any resale by the Buyers of goods or products the beneficial entitlement of the Seller shall attach to the proceeds of to any claim of the proceeds so that such proceeds or claim shall be held for trust for the Seller. In the event of failure to pay the price in accordance with contract the Seller shall have power to resale the goods or products alter reasonable notice, such power being additional to any other power of sale arising by operation of law or implication or otherwise.
Whist the Seller retains title to goods, it shall be entitled to enter any premises to inspect the goods and, if the Buyers shall fail to make due payment or them to retake and reclaim the goods.
19. DIMENSIONS. All dimensions are subject to manufacturing tolerance.We accept no responsibility for goods supplied below nominal dimensions.Where dimensions are required to be exact, your order must state minimum size.
20. TIME FOR PAYMENT All sums due to the Seller shall be paid by the last day of the month after the month of delivery, In default the Seller may:
(a) suspend delivery under all or any contracts with the Buyers, and, or
(b) charge interest at the rate of five per cent per annum on the sum outstanding, and, or
(c) give written notice that if any sum remains unpaid for 2I days thereafter all contracts may be cancelled and. or damages for wrongful repudiation by the Buyers.
21. Agreements to hold goods in stock for call off are subject to a 4 month time limit unless otherwise agreed in writing. Storage costs will be charged to the buyers thereafter.
Force Majeure: This contract may be varied or cancelled by the Seller if it is affected by any Act of God, War, Strike, Lock out, Fire, Flood, Drought, Tempest or any other cause beyond control of the Seller whether similar to the foregoing or not, or if the Seller shall for any reason be unable to procure materials or articles required for the performance of the contract.
Law: These conditions and all other expressed terms of the contract shall be governed and contracted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
Use of this Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of, viewing, access to, relying on or downloading from the website and/or its content.While Silverstream Packaging endeavours to ensure that the information on the website is correct, Silverstream Packaging does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. Silverstream Packaging may make changes to the material on the website, at any time without notice.
This website is available to all users “as is” without any representation or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Silverstream Packaging provides you with the website on the basis that Silverstream Packaging excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of merchantability/satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website).
Silverstream Packaging, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website), and any of Silverstream Packaging's companies and the officers, directors, employees, members or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
Place of venue for any disputes in connection with this website is: Ireland. These Terms are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction, and disputes are to be escalated to Silverstream Packaging's head office.
Events beyond our control
Other Terms & Conditions
Information on the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organistations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organisation, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Ireland or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Ireland in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
Silverstream Packaging Ltd shall not be responsible for any countries import regulations or any charges payable on goods entering any country. These charges shall be payable by the recipient.
In accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) unwanted or unsuitable products may be returned to Silverstream Packaging Ltd South link Business Park Frankfield Cork within 14 working days of receipt as long as the goods are returned in usable and re-sellable condition. Goods must be returned at your own expense.
If your item is damaged or faulty, please contact us within 7 days. If you wish to return your item, for whatever reason, please include all original packaging and labelling.
Copyright Notice Effective May 2018
Copyright © www.silverstreampackaging.ie 2018
All aspects of this web site – design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects – are copyright www.silverstreampackaging.ie and its affiliates or content and technology providers.
In accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the Website Owner. For rights clearance please contact us.
TradeMarks are covered in the Terms and Conditions section.